Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We have forgotten our password and tried some that were

Customer Question
We have forgotten our...

We have forgotten our password ***** tried some that were supposedly changed by someone else...help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

We don’t know..what choices do we have

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a year..last known and working one was *8%10(zl*

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! To recover your account and reset the password, please open a web browser on your computer and navigate to: iforgot.apple.com

Where prompted, enter your Apple ID (which is probably your email address). You will also need to enter some text to prove you are not a robot. (Tip: if you can't read the text, just keep clicking until you can.)

The next step will depend on the type of security you have set up for your Apple account. If you have set up two-step verification or two-factor authentication this will involve receiving details via another device.

If you haven't set up either of these extra levels of security it will be a case of getting an email or answering some security questions.

Hope that helps! If you need additional assistance, please let us know :-)

I can’t get anywhere..so frustrated in just trying to get on the Yahoo Login page to request a new password....any suggestions!!!!!
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your yahoo email
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.