Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was in Israel and put an Israeli SIM card in my phone. It…

Hi I was in...

Hi I was in Israel and put an Israeli SIM card in my phone. It asked me if I want to change to number I hit yes and my Apple ID was disabled. Last night I tried making a new one and lost all my contacts. Is there anyway you can help me with my old ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

3/14/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Didn’t try muc
Sorry about that. Didn’t try much sunset I was in israel

No worries.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I tried that but because I switch it to my Israeli number when I was there I can’t confirm my American number

Do you have a phone you can call out on or a device with skype?

Sorry that’s my phone number if you want to reach me

my number is+15188529416

Please dial ‭1-(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?