Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My IPAD is working on all fronts, wxcept to SEND my emails.

Customer Question

My IPAD is working on all fronts, wxcept to SEND my emails. I have rebooted, changed the settings, etc. i see one block in blue that says RENEW LEASE. I wasnt aware of any kind of lease, what is that?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: I use Yahoo mail. Its an old apple devise, maybe 4 (?). Has worked fine up to now.
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it sent one message on Sunday. Nothing since then, I think. As I said, I have turned off and on the machine, checked the modem and router, checked that Im connected.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 8 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

who is your email through?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.