Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID password. I’ve always had the same one…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’ve always had the same one but never used it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I did try resetting and it sent me a code and then it said it’s waiting on a recovery or something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?