Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My settings icon has disappeared. Iphone5. It just

My settings icon has...

My settings icon has disappeared

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It just disappeared this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

3/14/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is not possible to delete Settings app. In home screen, swipe to right and this will bring Search. Type Settings and this will open it. Open Settings, tap General > Reset and tap Home Screen Layout.

Or hold down Home button and this will bring Siri. Ask Siri to open Settings.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician