Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to buy more iCloud storage. I have an iphone and

Customer Question
I need to buy...

I need to buy more iCloud storage

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iphone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to buy more storage through my iCloud account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?