Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just an update on my iPad and it's asking me for Outlook ID…

Customer Question
Just an update on...

Just an update on my iPad and it's asking me for Outlook ID how doi retrieve my Outlook ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Not sure my sister set it up for me and it was a year or more ago just atarted to use it again and it said i needed to do an update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Was trying to just get an app and asked me to set up apple id so i did so and then did the update now its asking fornan outlook id and pasword

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?