Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t access I tunes on my I pad but can on I phone.

Customer Question
I can’t access I...

I can’t access I tunes on my I pad but can on I phone. Please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ages ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don’t know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.