Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad was left on top of my car & someone must have tried…

Customer Question
My iPad was left...

My iPad was left on top of my car & someone must have tried to get into it, I need to get it unlocked?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3 days ago maybe more

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I’ve never tried that! Where is that located on Apple?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What happens when you try to unlock your iPad with the pass code?

Locks

Does it say the iPad is disabled for a certain amount of time?

it does! I can’t get in it all

How many minutes does it say it's locked out for?