Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE SONG: SONG FOR JOHANNA BY FRANZ…

Customer Question
DEAR SIR, I HAVE...

DEAR SIR, I HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE SONG: SONG FOR JOHANNA BY FRANZ GORDON, FROM THE ITUNES STORE BUT RECEIVED A DIFFERENT SONG INSTEAD. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

IT'S UPDATED WHEN THE NO WHEN I OPENED ITUNES IS 12.7.3.46 DOES THAT HELP?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You need to speak to the billing department via the following URL:

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups

They will be able to refund you for the song you did not want so you can purchase the correct one.

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).