Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I"m trying to export my iTunes library, but I have to get…

I"m trying to export...

I"m trying to export my iTunes library, but I have to get past a Microsoft Messenger sign in. I dont recall any such prevous sign in. how to prceed?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have no idea, sorry!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing at this point...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Life is good...

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you on a Windows or Mac computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
MacBook Pro running OS 10.11.6

What is the username/email you see com up in the little box asking you to sign in?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll have to check tonight...I'm off to work now

Ok, no problem.

Speak to you then!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Martin,I took another direction to generate mp3 files from Apple protected songs, so you can close this case, thanks!

Good work, I will do that for you now!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to leave a rating by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page, then Submit, so my time working with you is recognized, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast