Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone is disabled. 11.2 or 3 am I remember just the 11.

Customer Question
My iPhone is disabled ...

My iPhone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2 or 3 am I remember just the 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Like 2 hr I trying too unlock my but I change my 4 digit and know I don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Even my Apple ID it disabled

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is***** may be able to access the phone once you have access to your Apple ID account.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Don’t let me do nothing IPhone is disabled connect to iTunes

When was the last time you backed up your iPhone?