Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have lost my Apple ID password. Never changed ID have had…

Customer Question
Have lost my Apple...

Have lost my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed ID have had iPad for approximately 3 years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get onto apple's online reset

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's currently showing on your iPad's screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is your iPad currently showing a part of an email address, such as t****@y****.com or n****@icloud.com, etc.? If yes, what is it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.