Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Im locked out of my ipad. It's MY original ia pad, Ga\\Have
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
Im locked out of my ipad. It's MY original ia pad, Ga\\Have had it for years.........and how would I remember my original password. I put in the one I used FOREVER to download apps.......doesn't work!… read more
Password for Icloud. My I pad and what would be the OS? I
Michael T
Michael T, mac support specialist
Just the past week,, I had the pad for almost 6 years and not it want me to log in with password. I've forgotten over the years and I have the address . ***@******.*** used to get it started and that was it. … read more
Ive been lkocked out on my I pad fornumbers lock. Im not
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
Ive been lkocked out on my I pad fornumbers lock JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: Im not sure JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool? C… read more
Will I'm trying to open my iCloud but forgot my passcode..
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
Will I'm trying to open my iCloud but forgot my passcode.. … read more
I need my password that I set up icloud and user name and I
ZAID ALAMRO
ZAID ALAMRO, Computer Technician
I need my password ***** I set up icloud and user name and I don't remember it .my I pad is locked and I can not use it … read more
I want to know if it is legal for someone to access and all
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
I want to know if it is legal for someone to access and all my e-mail chats … read more
Story short: My Apple AND iCloud passwords are not being
TD White
TD White, Mac+ Advisor
Long story short: My Apple AND iCloud passwords are not being accepted at a time when I am trying to include other devices. I think I have made a terrible mess of it. I want to simplify it by not incl… read more
I hav an I pad and can't remember my iCloud email or Pw
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
I hav an I pad and can't remember my iCloud email or Pw which is required to use my 5 yr old charged I pad … read more
I'd like to change my password for my apple account and I
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I'd like to change my password ***** my apple account and I have to put in my current password. I've spent the last hour trying to do this and now I have no idea what my current password *****! If I k… read more
A couple months ago, my i pad refreshed its self. I have had
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
A couple months ago, my i pad refreshed its self. I have had problems with passwords ever since. I am trying to reset my password. but my cell phone is down. i know my security questions and get a lin… read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I have an old I pad that is locked because I cannot remember
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I have an old I pad that is locked because I cannot remember the ICloud password … read more
I have a ipad that i havent use for awhile and forgot icloud
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I have a ipad that i havent use for awhile and forgot icloud id and password … read more
I am not connecting to iCloud to back up my iPhone. I have
Cris
Cris, mac support specialist
I am not connecting to iCloud to back up my iPhone. I have changed CC so tried to update CC info on my phone using settings and using Wallet and Apple Pay. It never gave me the chance to change CC no.… read more
Cannot get any of my passwords to work no matter how many
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
cannot get any of my passwords to work no matter how many times I change them I'm trying to get passwords for my IPhone 6, my IPad, my primary email account***@******.*** and***@******.*** … read more
I have forgotten my password for my app!e TV, It has been
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
It has been awhile. I can get Netflix and Tv channels but need password ***** movies … read more
Im having problems backing up my iPad. The I pad keeps
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Im having problems backing up my iPad. The I pad keeps saying it hasn't been backed up. The message on the mac is iPad cannot be synced because it cannot be found. When I switched to my newer cloud ac… read more
Hello can you tell me how to see what is taking all my space
Ashik, Master's Degree
Hello can you tell me how to see what is taking all my space on I cloud with my Ipad 2 Thanks… read more