Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change my iCloud I'd and password. I pad. .?

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my iCloud I'd and password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

.?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Awhile over a year at least

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to change my iCloud id and password
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thank you

Accessing icloud on which device?

Please note: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
An ipad
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you unsure how to do it?

i am sorry for the delay

1. Navigate to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid from any web browser.
2. Enter your Apple ID, which is the email address associated with your Apple or iCloud account. If you've forgotten the address you used to create your Apple ID, follow the steps to recover your Apple ID.
3. Type in the CAPTCHA characters to prove you aren't a robot.
4. Click or tap Continue.
5. Select I need to reset my password.
6. Click or tap Continue.
Click I need to reset my password, then click continue

7. Select Get an email to have the instructions sent to your email address.

If you don't want to wait for the email, you could, instead, select Answer security questions and answer the security questions you filled out when you first entered your Apple ID (NOTE: You'll have to remember the answer to those security questions).

8. Click or tap Continue.

You will receive an email at the address associated with your Apple ID.

Click Get Email, then click continue

9. Open the email you received from Apple titled "How to reset your Apple ID password."

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer