Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is disabled and it won’t work. IPhone 5s. A few…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is disabled and it won’t work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A few week. I tried resetting my password ***** it did not work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
How do I get my money back from this
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.