Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad Air and I signed up to play Pogo games $39.99…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an iPad Air and I signed up to play Pogo games $39.99 for the year. I can’t play most of them because Adobe doesn’t support Apple? Why do you not support Apple computers? I downloaded a Adobe flash player off of the App Store last night for $4.99. That was a waste of money. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Flash?

Last night

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! I just wanted to clarify that we are not Adobe or Apple -- we are JustAnswer.com, a Q&A website that pairs you with experts in order to get answers to questions you have.

Nevertheless, I'm happy to answer your question! Apple has never supported Flash on iOS (the operating system that runs on iPhone and iPad devices). If you're interested, the late Steve Jobs famously wrote a white paper about his reasoning for this decision that you can read here: https://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/

Regarding the app you purchased, you can ask Apple for a refund (and they'll give it to you almost all the time). Here's how:

• Go to Apple's problem reports page. The first step is to open your web browser and access Apple's problem reports page, which can be found at http://reportaproblem.apple.com/. Once accessed, simply log in with your Apple ID.
  • Find the purchase you want refunded. Once you've logged in to Apple's Report a Problem page, select the appropriate tab (All, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books) and find the purchase that you want refunded.
  • Submit your refund application. Once you've located the app that you want to be refunded, simply select 'Report a Problem' to the right of the purchase. From here, you'll need to select the reason you want the refund and then fill in the description as appropriate. Once you've filled out all relevant information, simply click 'Submit'.

I hope that helps address your questions! If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know. :-)

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!