Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation locked because I can't remember my ID & password.

Activation locked because I...

Activation locked because I can't remember my ID & password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I allowed A disabled child & he change things

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No may he did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What to do

3/14/2018
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me the Email ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast