Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help I want to cancel something and I’m having

Customer Question
Hi I need help...

Hi I need help I want to cancel something and I’m having trouble

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I want to cancel an app that I am going to be charged for

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble

I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Which app you are trying to cancel?