Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to find how to cancel something you sign up as…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find how to cancel something you sign up as trial for 7 days

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have 2 different coloring books

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Don't know it is a ipad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with signing off from trial can you tell me which service you are trying to cancel.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.