Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have deleted a draft that I need. I deleted it today and I…

I have deleted a...

I have deleted a draft that I need . I deleted it today and I don't know how to retreated

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have deleted a draft in error. Can I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Today was the first time I deleted anything from a draft. I didn't try anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just some suggestions on how to retreatei this page. It's my Will

Do you have an answer for me?
I'm afraid I don't understand the procedure you use. Have I received an answer somewhere and don't see it? You have my credit card in good faith, what have I bought with that money?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. What program were you using when you deleted the draft?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I have an iPad , no special number iPad , just an iPad . Typed a Wil to put in a. Email to my son. There was not symbols highlighted except the delet symbol. I assumed there would be an optio to safe the draft after I hit the delete symbol. But it wasn't anywhere . Doesn't iCloud save everything ?

Have you checked in the deleted items folder?

Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist
Where would I find the folder?

I see you accepted the system generated remote support offer. I just want to make sure you intended this and want remote support or if it was done in error. I would be happy to connect in and work on the problem. Reply and let me know and i can send you connection information. Otherwise, we can continue via messaging. Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Correction, if you are on an ipad, it would not be possible to remote in. We can continue messaging as we were.

First, what type of email do you use?

Gmail, iCloud, that's about it. This draft was typed on a menu which included a draft page. Is that what you want to know?

If you click on the email icon on your ipad, the mailbox page should open. What folders do you see there in the list?

There is an iCloud mail box but when I click on it there's no response. I'm sorry I'm so Unknowledgeable about all of this. Please be patient with me

what is the name of the email company you use? (what does your email address end in, such as @abc.com?

The company is Google and the email address ends in iCloud.com
I think the company could also be Apple to have the email end in iCloud.

Do you have a computer? You could go to www.icloud.com and log in with your apple id and password. Then click on mail and you may be able to see a deleted folder there.

No I don't have a computer. Can I do that procedure on my iPad?

Yes, you can give it a try by opening the browser on your phone.