Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having difficulty connecting my apple tv to my wifi. I…

Customer Question
Good Morning, Technician's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

My name is***** am having difficulty connecting my apple tv to my wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

I am confident that I have the correct password. What is happening to me is that I enter my password ***** then I receive a 6 figure numeral on my iphone when I enter that I am returned to the beginning of the task asking me to put in my password *****

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I am on the NBN and my connection is working in every other way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No this seems to be my only problem Pearl at this time. I should also add that I have 4 different TV's 2 LG 1 SONY 1 Samsung

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any windows computer which is connected to the same WiFi network?