Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple pasword. Apple ipad. My old pasword but…

I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple pasword

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My old pasword but I'm told it's wrong. It has been a couple of weeks.

3/14/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID So that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we proceed further may I know the operating system of your computer is it windows or mac?

Model A1395DRH.

Okay, let me check for the password ***** option from my side.

Your account***@******.*** has been locked for security reasons. Select how you would like to unlock it.

1.Get an email

We will send instructions to your email address ending in i•••••.com

2.Answer security questions

Answer the question(s) you chose when you created your Apple ID.

Please let me know which option you want to go with.