Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a message saying someone tried to get in my

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message saying someone tried to get in my account so it was locked so I have to unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really don’t know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

They wanted me to give them my ss# ***** I really didn’t know about giving it out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What account are you doing this with please? is it your Apple account ?

I just used a new password

Please Try reseting your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

It’s taken care of thank you

so has everything worked out please?