Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Pass word change 131621hut. Iphone. For got my pass word.

Customer Question
Pass word change 131621hut ...

Pass word change 131621hut

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

For got my pass word

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Long time I have tryed 131621hut

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Have you tried resetting online yet?