Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I Have a iMac that is connected to my korg. I have a iMac…

Customer Question
I Have a iMac...

I Have a iMac that is connected to my korg

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I have a iMac connected to my Korg Krome via USB, how can I hear my Korg Krome sequenced tracks on my iMac from the Korg Krome. i already can play the Krome on my iMac, but I have sequenced pieces that I would like to hear on that designated tracks on Garge band

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I don't think you understand.....I have 8 tracks on my Korg Krome......how can I hear them in sync with my iMac?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you....you're awesome!!!!!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
10.12.5
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?