Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded a movie...it stopped half way through and I can…

Customer Question
I downloaded a movie...it...

I downloaded a movie...it stopped half way through and I can not get it to continue

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Safari...MacBook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

Stopped last night ...movie is 'Blade Runners'. I had restarted compugter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your movie download
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

downloading the movie file directly from the website to your computer?

Are you not using and download manager?