Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Pear, My iphone will not work in that it's on but completely…

Customer Question
My iphone will not...

My iphone will not work in that it's on but completely frozen. I can't turn it off or anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I shattered the screen 3 months ago by stepping on my phone, but I placed a sticky screen thing on it and it's worked great ever since.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I have an iphone 6 plus
I would love that, but how is that possible?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What have you tried so far?

I have tried to reboot it by pressing the on/off button and keeping it pressed. This now doesn't work
Thank you. Please try to force restart the iPhone by doing the following:1.Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button.
2. Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
3. Give it time to restart and check to be sure it is working.
Please let me know if this works for you
If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!