Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Help I cannot get an app on my phone It is Kik Show me how.

Customer Question
Please help I...

Please help I cannot get an app on my phone It is Kik Show me how

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Kik?

Never had it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kik?

When I open app in the app store I see love letterr Motion blur etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really I am still learning thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Are you trying to install KIK Messenger?

how do you open the app
What phone do you have?
If iPhone, what type of iPhone?
Apple 8
Using your iPhone, access this site.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kik/id357218860?mt=8It will let you download it. Once downloaded, you can open and access the application. If you run into any issues, let me know.If you are no longer needing assistance, please give me a quick rating in the top right. (Hopeful 5 stars!). I will still be here to answer questions too!