Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad. You’ve got my $’s for Grammarly but you won’t let…

Customer Question
You’ve got my $’s...

You’ve got my $’s for Grammarly but you won’t let me on. I try***@******.*** or williamhughreid @icloud.com along with the only password ***** know and you keep shutting me out as invalid everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, how do I handle this and quit the pussyfootingaround.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Android
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If the issue is an invalid Apple ID password ***** next do the following:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.