Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to get into my account. Mac OS. I have an

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get into my account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I have an iCloud 50 GB storage plan and I would like to see my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to request a refund and cancel the plan

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the exact error message you are getting when you tried to login to your iCloud account?