Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received an Apple Pro and I did some wrong when

Customer Question
I just received an...

I just received an Apple Pro and I did some wrong when trying activate the I Pad. Now the only thing that happens when I turn the Pad on is it states that I should try again in 5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your Apple device is asking for password ***** activation lock or disabled?