Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password on IPAD mini. Can you help me erase

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** IPAD...

Forgot password ***** IPAD mini. Can you help me erase everything and start over?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I meant Apple ID. Long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don’t know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not sire Sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPad is asking for password ***** passcode?