Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I update from 9.3.5 to 10 or higher. Ipad mini.

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update from 9.3.5 to 10 or higher

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It said to disable blockers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is it the first generation iPad Mini that you have?

Also, if you see a message about Remote Support, please ignore it as it is send automatically by the website and not by me.