Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just purchased a Lacie External HD and I cannot add files…

Customer Question
Hello I just purchased...

Hello I just purchased a Lacie External HD and I cannot add files to it on the Mac side I originally set it up on the Bootcamp Windows side

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Mac?

10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mac?

Disk Utility

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Erase and Restore In disck Utility

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
hello
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What operating system is installed in the computer where you want to use the disk?