Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why can’t I do a purchase In an app. It tells me to contact…

Customer Question
Why can’t I do...

Why can’t I do a purchase In an app.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

It tells me to contact support because I’m unable to make a purchase in an app.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Checking all info in my settings. Signing out and back in my apple and iTunes acct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that I can think of. Thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID?