Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Received e-mail that my IPad has been locked. Was entering…

Customer Question
Received e-mail that my...

Received e-mail that my IPad has been locked. Was entering personal information but then thought, maybe someone is trying to get my information.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure it's been quite awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Was it legit, the e-mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me whether your iPad is asking for Password ***** Passcode?