Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone will not come on...message says contact support apple…

Customer Question
iphone will not come...

iphone will not come on...message says contact support apple iphone/restore

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes.. i also followed the instructions on the apple support page, volume up, volume down, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't really know... I am not what you call tech savvy...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.