Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I enter a new contact it looks as though it is added…

Customer Question
When I enter a...

When I enter a new contact it looks as though it is added but does not show up on my contact list.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Whenever I receive notification from apple that I am ready for an upgrade--is this what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am good with everything else.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?