Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I didn't have a pass code on my I pad I left it airport and
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I didn't have a pass code on my I pad I left it airport and with my phone and set it to lost I retrieved my I pad from airport but now it won't unlock I don't remember putting a code on it when I had … read more
Trying to unlock a forgotten passcode for an iPhone 7 plus.
Josh, It Support Specialist
trying to unlock a forgotten passcode for an iPhone 7 plus … read more
I have an Apple I Phone and it appears to be locked. I do
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I have an Apple I Phone and it appears to be locked. I do not have the six numbers, don't know it. Is there any way to fix this? I am desperate. It is fairly new. It also does not recognize a finger r… read more
My phone is locked and I've tried all options at least three
Jeff Ray
Jeff Ray, Graduate of B.S. Computer Science
my phone is locked and I've tried all options at least three times.it always ends with apple sending me the code to unlock my phone To My Locked Phone!!!!!!!! … read more
My iphone 6 + is locked and I don't know the password to
David, Mac Support Specialist
My iphone 6 + is locked and I don't know the password ***** enter. How can I change it and make sure that it does not lock again? … read more
Unable to do update. My devise won't recognize my password.
Fran
Fran, IT Consultant
Unable to do update. My devise won't recognize my password … read more
In 2016, I unlocked my iPhone 6-do I need to unlock it
TD White
TD White, Mac+ Advisor
In 2016, I unlocked my iPhone 6-do I need to unlock it again? … read more
I am locked out of my Iphone 7S and need help getting it
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I am locked out of my Iphone 7S and need help getting it unlocked. … read more
I HAVE A NEW I pad and when we set it up we did not set up a
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I HAVE A NEW I pad and when we set it up we did not set up a code. Now we get locked out because of that. Do I need to take it to the Apple store? … read more
I'm locked out of apple account. I downloaded new software
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I'm locked out of apple account. I downloaded new software and phone stopped working. I am unable to receive verification code because phone does not work. Have been locked out for over 1 month. … read more
I was trying to change my security code on my apple 6 now it
Richard, IT Manager
I was trying to change my security code on my apple 6 now it locks I am on my wife's phone we have 5 phones … read more
I changed my password for my lock sceen. on my iPhone 7plus.
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast
i changed my password ***** my lock sceen. on my iPhone 7plus. how do I go about being able to unlock it. … read more
My son gave me his old iphone 4. It is locked and he said I
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
My son gave me his old iphone 4. It is locked and he said I could request an Unlock on here with the code he gave me? … read more
Need help with passwords and anything that was needed during
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Need help with passwords and anything that was needed during the set up with phone as my company set up for me … read more
Iforget my apple password it has been loked up. It ask me to
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
It ask me to activated my phone and i was trying to enterd my pasword … read more
I just got an Apple 5s on the 6 number securety code it has
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I just got an Apple 5s on the 6 number securety code it has locked me out it tells me iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes I have on my old phone and I'm not sure what to do to get my new iPhone unloc… read more
Itunes is locked, iphone, just got new phone and forgor
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
just got new phone and forgor password ***** now it is locked … read more
I cant unlock my ipad. I am on windows 10. My brother gave
Richard, IT Manager
yes my brother gave me his old ipad and he can not remember the logon or password … read more