Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have a apple phone locked. Need to unlock apple phone. It is…

Customer Question
Have a apple phone...

Have a apple phone locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Need to unlock apple phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is the 6 number code .it up loaded the last update and did not set a code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your iPhone is asking for Password ***** Passcode?

go 4 it
pass code

Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the passcode. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.