Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Glass is cracked. Needs a replacement. Fitbit charge 2. Has…

Customer Question
Glass is cracked. Needs...

Glass is cracked. Needs a replacement

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Fitbit charge 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Has been this way for a month or so. The galss needs to be replaced.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is simple. I just need to know where to send it for replacement glass.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
This is crazy. I don't want a doctor or a mechanic. Just an address and instructions to get my fitbit charge 2 repaired.
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist. Sorry you are having this issue, we are not affiliated with Fitbit, however I can get you to the correct contact to get this resolved.

(###) ###-####- this is the number that you can call to get the process of the replacement started.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,or need clarity.

If this helps please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
Jamie

Hello, did you need any further assistance with this? Let me know if you do.

Thanks,
Jamie