Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iw frossen no movments, Serial # FSRK25WBDFRHHW, 3 DAYS, NO…

Iw frossen no movments ...

Iw frossen no movments

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Serial # FSRK25WBDFRHHW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

3 DAYS

3/14/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the device charged?

- On your device, please press and hold the Power on / off button for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

If that does not work, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that still does not work, is this regarding a Mac computer, or an iPad tablet, or an iPod, or an iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

well I had to go to the Hospital for chek up now the I Pot stil not work right the screen not moving what can i do???

Thank you for replying back. What is l Pot? Do you mean it is the iPod music player device? If so, on your iPod device, have you tried to press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check?

- If needed, please click on the website below for the instruction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqfe1Osmzi4

- What's currently showing on your iPod device's screen?

- Does your iPod device have touchscreen? Or is it another device?

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
I still have a problem if I Try to move the screen it will not worki take time to move it very slow
Can you go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings and check?
- If needed, try Reset all content and settings and check.
- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer?
Please answer all my questions above. Thank you.