Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Message says there was a problem account information, it…

Message says there was...

Message says there was a problem account information, it says ID was disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone6 andIpad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since Sunday and I did nothing, is this a hack?

3/13/2018
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You will need to re enter your apple password

So in settings ->accounts and password-> Icloud-> re enter your apple id password

FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

If this is on your Iphone I can't do a remote session. But I can give you phone support

please provide contact info

I pad is(###) ###-####

Ok give me one moment please

could you check the number? it isn't working

is my IPad my IPhone is***-***-****
Are you still there?

yes sorry give me one moment please

sorry for the wait. Just finishing up with another customer I will be right over

Okay