Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It will not except my Apple password, when I tap on forgot…

Customer Question
It will not except...

It will not except my Apple password, when I tap on forgot password, the message reads a link was sent to my AOL website but it is not there. I’ve tried there’s two or three times with the same results

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think the first of the year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I’m not very good at this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I’m not very good at this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Is it

***@******.***?
Email address that you showed is correct AOL.com. If you connect mind of us to fix it will be an extra $30 plus the $40?
It should read; if you connect to my device is it $39 plus the $40?
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Yes, but you don't have to go for the remote assistance.

Please wait.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Enter your trusted phone number ending with 88

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

This goes directly to account recovery.

Kindly contact apple to recover your account ASAP.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Use the above link to reach them.