Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was given a message to post a code on the web. This might…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a message to post a code on the web. This might sound stupid, but how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm using my iMac now, running the latest OS. I just wanted to delete two purchases from the app store. I was also using my iPhone , and when I signed into my account on the desktop, it detected the iPhone. Thus, the instruction.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I just don't know where to post the code. I just want to delete the two apps. I downloaded them on my phone, not realizing they renewed weekly. when I did, I deleted them, but obviously, that wasn't enough.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, thanks. I just don't want to be charged for them anymore.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

When you deleted the apps from your iPhone, that only deletes the app installation but not the purchase agreement. Since it sounds like you are able to login to the App Store, all you need to do is scroll through the list of apps, select and remove the apps in question and enter the code if prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need more detailed instructions.