Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to reset password and don't know id or password --

Need to reset password...

Need to reset password ***** don't know id or password ***** please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know. maybe a few weeks ago. Too often, really

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes got lost in space, Pearl Very inexperienced

3/13/2018
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I don't know it

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Can I have your email ID?

I don't know either the id or password ***** don't want to have you connect directly. Can you help?

Can I have your email address?

sure. It is***@******.***

Can I have your phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••38?

You can now reset your password ***** one of your devices. A message with instructions has been sent to Carol's iPhone(iPhone 7) and Carol’s MacBook Pro (MacBook Pro 13"). Can you please check and let me know.

I will submit a new password ***** but want to make sure i haven't given permission to come into my devices remotely for the $39 charge. Am I correct in this belief?

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I didn't accepted the request, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

thank you. it worked Have a blessed day!

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!

Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast