Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am in Mexico and would like to access internet everywhere,

Customer Question
I am in Mexico...

I am in Mexico and would like to access internet everywhere, specially WHATSAPP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What Apple device are you using?

What issues are you experiencing when accessing the Internet?

If the issue is that you cannot login using your Apple ID, then follow the procedure below to reset your Apple ID password:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.