Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password does not work. IPad and I do not know the answer…

My password ***** not...

My password ***** not work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad and I do not know the answer to the other question

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have had problems since I bought it...but I don’t understand apple

3/13/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

Thank you.

Enter you phone number ending with 00

Enter you phone number ending with 00

Suhasini Velu

Are you still with me?