Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Two questions regarding the Pixel 2 - Macbook, iOS. High…

Customer Question
Two questions regarding the...

Two questions regarding the Pixel 2 -

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook, iOS

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your MacBook?

High Sierra 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

Nothing wrong with the computer - I'm interested in the Pixel 2 and if I would have any problems interfacing it with the Macbook/iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need a Pixel 2 expert as well?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you already have the Pixel 2?

No

Okay, the Pixel 2 will work with your Mac, but it will not work with iTunes. Apple takes extensive measures to make sure their hardware/software does not work well with others. However, there is not really much/anything you need to do to hook your computer up with your computer. Just about everything can be done straight from the phone.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!