Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have photo manager, photos sorted by month and year. Cant…

Customer Question
I have photo manager...

I have photo manager, photos sorted by month and year. Cant figure out how to send an image to someone using messanger

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPad pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I’m a real novice,it is the latest iPad Pro, that’s all l know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Well, I have 2 “how to “ books and I can send photos from photo manager using email, but the icons/prompts for message, don’t seem to want to give me an icon to do the same for mesage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a 2nd iPad I can go onto as we walk through the help session

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Do you mean that you want to send it via a test message?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert