Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my password for my Apple ID. Well, just…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my Apple ID***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well, just today. But for a different I’d, which is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Im confused about Apple ID and passwords. I seem to have two. One I just reset the password ***** and one I cannot remember.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to have only one Apple ID? And use it for my iMac, iPad and iPhone. It would be so much easier for me to use only one ID***@******.*** with the password ***** just today reset.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.